How to Increase Low Testosterone Level Naturally
Do you want to increase low testosterone level to have better sex life? Sexual drive and urgency decrease from 30 to 35 years of age. Measurement of testosterone levels show a decrease in many males. Those who experience this can also experience a decrease in the urge and desire for sex. That is the reason as a man, it is a duty to take care of your health to increase low testosterone at all times.
Men with libido or erectile dysfunction and testosterone deficiency take note! You guys ought to do something to change. You are candidates for methods which promote your body to increase low testosterone levels.
Methods to increase low testosterone level.
1. Eat ‘good’ fats. ‘Monounsaturated and omega 3 fats – found in vegetables, nuts and oily fish. A study in the Journal Of Applied Physiology found this. That men who ate the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of these foods had the highest testosterone levels.
2. Enjoy eggs. Eggs contain high levels of HDL or ‘good’ cholesterol. It is an important building block needed for your body to manufacture testosterone. They also contain ample amount of testosterone-boosting zinc.
3. Eat your greens. Cabbage contains indole-3-carbinol (IC3), a phytochemical that increases your testosterone. This is according to a study at the Rockefeller University Hospital in New York.
4. Reduce your alcohol intake. Alcohol consumption lowers your testosterone levels for as many as 24 hours. It also boosts cortisol and lowers growth hormone levels.
5. A good night sleep. Poor quality, and less than seven or eight hours a night can lower your testosterone levels. Do you know that more than 30% of this sleep-lost hours can also dampen your growth hormones? This is restricting your muscle-building potential.
6. Reduce stress. Stress can result in a release of cortisol which can in turn block the actions of testosterone. There are various techniques to manage stress and a relaxed mind will always be more appreciative of the attentions of the opposite sex.
7. Sun exposure. Exposing the skin to sunlight for 15-20 minutes can raise your testosterone levels by 120%. This is according to a report from Boston State Hospital in the US. The research also found that the hormone increased by an impressive 200%! And what is it? That is when you sun tan your genital skin! Could this be the best and cheapest way to boost your low testosterone? You can try it at your private backyard!
8. Lose weight. This is a known fact I supposed. Yes. it is common for overweight, middle-aged men to have low testosterone level. A 2012 study revealed this finding. That if obese men take up a weight loss regime, their testosterone levels can improve by up to 50 percent.
9. Weight training. This is according to a study at Baylor University. It says testosterone levels are at their highest 48 hours after lifting weights. According to the study the higher the weight the more the effect.
There are also researches about the effects of plants, herbs and minerals. Natural supplements is one of the best way to change men’s libido and desire. One example is such natural supplements I am going to recommend is Manbuild. It consists of 3 main mystery products X, Y and Z. They have unlimited potentials in helping men to improve.