Manbuild Research and Trials
Manbuild clinical trials had been conducted before it was lunched. Here are some more details of the natural therapies that have been reported in these clinical trials. (Please note: some of these clinical trials are on men and some may be on male animals)
Clinical trials and research
1. Improvement of penile erection, sperm count and seminal fructose levels in vivo and nitric oxide release in vitro by ayurvedic herbs.
Thakur, Thompson, Connellan, Deseo, Morris, Dixit. Centre for Phytochemistry and Pharmacology, Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW, Australia.
2. A placebo-controlled double-blind randomized trial of the use of com2. bined l-carnitine and l-acetylcarnitine treatment in men with asthenozoospermia. Lenzi, Sgrò, Salacone, Paoli, Gilio, Lombardo, Santulli, Agarwal, Gandini. Department of Medical Physiopathology, University of Rome.
3. Zorgniotti AW, Lizza EF. Eff ect of large doses of the nitric oxide precursor, L-arginine, on erectile dysfunc-tion. Int J Impot Res 1994;6:33–6.
4. Chen J, Wollman Y, Chernichovsky T, et al. Effect of oral administration of high-dose nitric oxide donor L-arginine in men with organic erectile dysfunction: results of a double-blind, randomized study. BJU Int 1999;83:269–73
5. Potent Inhibition of Human Phosphodiesterase-5 by Icariin Derivatives Mario Dell’Agli *†, Germana V. Galli †, Esther Dal Cero †, Federica Belluti ‡, Riccardo Matera §, Elisa Zironi §, Giampiero Pagliuca § and Enrica Bosisio † Department of Pharmacological Sciences, University of Milan, Via Balzaretti 9, 20133, Milan, Italy, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Bologna, Via Belmeloro 6, 40126, Bologna, Italy, and
Department of Veterinary Public Health and Animal Pathology, University of Bologna, Via Tolara di Sopra 30,
40064 Ozzano Emilia (BO), Italy J. Nat. Prod., 2008, 71 (9), pp 1513–1517 DOI: 10.1021/np800049y
6. Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men. G. F. Gonzales, A. Cordova, K. Vega, A. Chung, A. Villena, C. Gonez and S. Castillo. Instituto de Investigaciones de la Altura, and Department of Biological and Physiological Sciences (Faculty of Sciences and Philosophy), Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru
7. Cirigliano MD, Szapary PO. Horny goat weed for erectile dysfunction. Alt Med Alert 2001;4:19-22.
8. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging.
Cavallini, Caracciolo, Vitali, Modenini, Biagiotti G. Andrological Operative Unit, Società Italiana di Studi di Medicina della Riproduzione, Bologna, Italy.
9. Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine. Stanislavov, Nikolova. Seminological Laboratory SBALAG, Maichin Dom, Sofia, Bulgaria.
10. Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Testosterone Levels in Men. Pilz, Frisch , Koertke, Kuhn, Dreier, Obermayer-Pietsch , Wehr1 , Zittermann.
11. Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions. Adimoelja A. Source School of medicine ‘Hang Tuah’ University, Teaching and Naval Hospital, Surabaya, Indonesia.
12. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Prasad, MD, PHD, Mantzoros, MD, Beck, PHD, Hess, MD, Brewer, MD.